Rutherford County Habitat for Humanity
Rutherford County Habitat for Humanity works in partnership with God and people everywhere, from all walks of life, to eliminate poverty housing by building simple, decent, affordable homes.
"All of God's people should have at least a simple, decent place to live."
~ Millard Fuller, Habitat for Humanity founder
Hammer Down for Habitat is September 20th!
Join us for this fun event! Just announced: Music provided by singer/songwriter Les Kerr!
Hammer Down website, click here
| Schneider Electric
House #123 is Under Way! Click here for more,
The House of Faith Build is under way! For more in formation about supporting this build or to volunteer for the build, contact Megan Hutchings, Megan@rchfh.org, 615-890-5877, ext 106.
For more in formation about our House of Faith Build and Partner Family, Sa'Mia Mosley, click here.
Did You Know?
- We are a licensed contractor.
- We have built over 122 homes in RC since 1989.
- RCHFH home owners pay over $80,000 in city & county property taxes annually.
- RCHFH & Murfreesboro Community Development was one of seven Audrey Nelson Community Development Achievement Awards from the National Community Development Association for our innovative partnership to build our 100th home.
- Ranked 4th in Nation in Habitat new house production for FY2013.
- Home builds have added over $270 million to the tax base in our state.
- Habitat homebuyers have under a 2.9% foreclosure rate.
- There are 51 Habitat for Humanity affiliates who serve 63 counties to build and sell simple, decent, affordable housing in partnership with people in need.
- Today, we have helped build over 500,000 decent, affordable houses and served more than 2 million people around the world.
- Builder magazine ranked Habitat for Humanity International the 6th largest builder in their top 100 Builders in 2010.
SAVE THE DATE!
We have several exciting events this year.
Hammer Down For Habitat - September 20th
Hammer Down Brochure, click here.
Cookin' To Build - November 1st
Bowl Painting for the 2014 Cookin’ To Build runs August 1st through October 31st.
For more information about how you can participate or donate to any of these events, please call our office at 890-5877.